Tuesday 10 September 2013

Mallorca!

A few weeks ago I went on "holiday" to Mallorca so I could have a real summer. Yeah, OK, it's been quite hot in England (I've heard it's been the hottest summer in 7 years), but it's not a real summer for me if I spend all the day inside an office and I can't go to the beach or swim in a pool!

So these are some photos I took on my holidays...

Hace unas semanas me dieron vacaciones y aproveché para ir a Mallorca para tener un verano de verdad! Sí, vale, en Inglaterra ha hecho calor (en realidad ha sido el verano más caluroso en 7 años, o eso he oído decir). Pero ¿qué es el verano si estás trabajando durante las horas de sol y no tienes ni piscina ni playa?

Estas son mis vacaciones "resumidas" en fotos...

I finally saw Zaira after 8 months!

¡Zaira y yo al fin nos vimos después de 8 meses!

We went to a concert of Tiu in S'Embat. It's a really nice place, and Tiu are very good!

Fuimos a ver un concierto de Tiu en S'Embat. Me encanta ese sitio, y Tiu son muy buenos en directo :)

As always, Zaira and I went to have lunch to the Diner.

Como siempre, Zaira y yo fuimos a comer al Diner...

Lúa, our neighbours' cat, loves sleeping behind the barbecue we have in our garden!

Lúa, la gata de nuestros vecinos, vive más en nuestra casa que en la suya. Se ha aficionado a dormir detrás de nuestra barbacoa...

Luckily Max doesn't like eating cats... 

¡Es una suerte que a Max no le guste comer gatos!

Zaira and I also went to see Alma Sonora and Led Zepp, a tribute to Led Zeppelin. They were really good!

Zaira y yo fuimos a un concierto en el que tocaban Alma Sonora y Led Zepp, un tributo a Led Zeppelin. 

I also went to see Alegria by Cirque du Soleil with my parents and my sister, and it was great!

Fui a ver Alegría del Circo del Sol con mis padres y mi hermana :)

I also ate a pa amb oli in Montuïri with Zaira, Laura, Bernat, Fran and some friends from Germany. If you haven't tried pa amb oli from there you have to, they are so good!

Fui a comer un pa amb oli a Montuïri con Zaira, Laura, Bernat, Fran y unos amigos de Alemania. Si no habéis ido a comer un pa amb oli allí os recomiendo ir, ¡están buenísimos! 

Bernat and I also went to see the Pirates show in Magaluf. It was good and really fun, especially for Bernat ;)

Bernat y yo fuimos a ver el show de Piratas de Magaluf. Fue muy divertido, sobre todo para Bernat ;)

Zaira and I in "our pub" :)

Zaira y yo en "nuestro sitio" :)

No comments :

Post a Comment