Sunday 30 June 2013

Saturdays in St Albans

As I said not long ago, Bernat and I are moving next month! We are going to live in St Albans, a beautiful city. Today we met up with our flatmates and saw our new flat, we are so excited about it! We want to move there as soon as possible!
After that we went for a walk through the town centre and saw the market that is on on Saturdays.

Como dije hace poco, ¡el mes que viene Bernat y yo nos vamos a mudar! Vamos a vivir en St. Albans, una ciudad muy bonita. Hoy hemos quedado con nuestros compañeros de piso para ver dónde vamos a vivir, y tenemos un montón de ganas de mudarnos. 
Después hemos dado un paseo por el mercadillo que hacen cada sábado.







Next to our house there is a street that is full of pollen, and when I walk through it it looks like thousands of fairies are flying around me... Today Bernat took a photo but you can hardly see anything!

Hay una calle al lado de nuestra casa por la que vuela un montón de polen, así que cuando paso me envuelven cientos de cositas blancas y pienso que parecen pequeñas hadas... Hoy Bernat me ha hecho una foto, pero casi no se ven!




No comments :

Post a Comment